connect – meetup – daily relationship tips – weekly video chats – shop – share
- So what is Women Avoiding Relationship Potholes?
- It’s the social place we can meet-up and discuss how to navigate around those Relationship Potholes that jump out and surprise us at times. I, Gretty, created W.A.R.P. on RVillage just for you.
- So what is RVillage?
- It’s a free social media site strictly for RVer’s like us.
- How big is W.A.R.P.?
- We are over 200 women who gain new members every day.
- How diverse is W.A.R.P.?
- Not only are we ethnically diverse, but we also are single, married, straight, gay, partnered, and solo travelers. We are bound together by our love of RVing and the freedom to live our dream!
- Can anyone see what I post on W.A.R.P.?
- No, this is a closed group. Only the approved members of W.A.R.P. can gain access to the group posts.
- How do I get accepted into W.A.R.P.?
- You must complete your RVillage profile in order to be accepted. No exceptions. The profile is easy to fill out and can be done in a matter of minutes. It is a checklist that shares what activities you enjoy. This way other members of W.A.R.P. can get to know you and see what they have in common with you.
What do the Girlfriends of WARP have to say about the group?
” Until this forum, I had no idea that other women faced similar relationship challenges.”
” Hi Gretty, I just watched your 1st Wednesday video! It was great! I am so glad to have found this group. I have been through some major potholes since my 20-year marriage ended… but it’s been 1 1/2 years now and I’m doing great. I am looking forward to reading more posts, and listening and learning from other women in this group. Thanks for sharing yourself with us!!”
“I look forward to the Relationship Tip of the day. They really make me think outside the box and have helped me relate to people in new ways.”
Check out Gretty’s weekly WARPed Wednesdays videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMFG0RiXP3nFYgTw-DWfPRA?view_as=subscriber
Plan to join one of our face-to-face WARPed gatherings – Or create one of your own!
Locations and dates:
- Tucson, Arizona: Thursday, November 21st, 2-4 p.m.:
The Voyager RV Resort
8701 S Kolb Road
Tucson, AZ 85756
- 2. Sun City, Arizona: Friday, November 29th, 9-11 a.m.
10502 W. Thunderbird Blvd.
Sun City, Arizona 85351
- 3. Lake Havasu City, Arizona: time tba: sometime between January 11-19th.
Xscapers Annual Bash 2020
Lake Havasu Rodeo Grounds
Dub Campbell Pkwy
Lake Havasu City, Arizona 86406
- 4. Tucson, Arizona: time TBA: March 26-29th
FMCA International Convention and RV Show
Pima County Fairgrounds
11300 S Houghton Road
Tucson, Arizona 85747